Monday, June 3, 2013

If Not Made For Sits


Today my co-worker sent me this picture.

 

 
It’s not a secret that I have a thing for anything furry ;n )
I can’t keep my cats away from the computer either.



 
 
 
 
If I’m on the computer, they’re on me or as close as they can get to me and it. The above pictures were taken at the same time. One cat to my left and one to my right.  Brewster eventually got his furry little leg near the warmth. I kept pushing the stump away so I could type. He didn’t seem to care or notice. He just kept sleeping.

In other news, Darlene Zschech visited CCLI this morning and led our Monday morning devotions. She is one of my all time favorite worship leaders. She is always so humble and spoke on reaching the lost quoting Isaiah 61:1.
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners…
It was a beautiful word. She talked a little about her and her husband’s choice to leave Hillsong church and go be pastors in another city. God was calling them to the lost so they left their platform of what the world would call success and followed His leading.
 
To completely change the subject, I spent this evening hunting down the cheapest prices for all things cupcakes. From boxes to bakery twine…starting your own business is ‘spensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment