Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Best Kind Of Birthday Weekend

MMMMM HMMMMM
     I’ve also been having great fun Autumn-fying my front porch. My two new adirondack chairs were begging for a small table between them.
     I found just the right round side table at my favorite "find things cheep and cute for your home" store. Ross.
     Now all I have to do is get rid of my ugly fry guy bushes & the front of my house will be perfect. Wubs always walks by them and says, “I hate these things.” Then he does a whole comedic routine about how he imagines they are reaching out to grab him. In case you missed what I’m talking about:
     Apparently the previous owners of this home had a thing for trees. There is another interesting one in the back that Wubs wants to get rid of. Every single tree on our property is “special”. I enjoy most of them but the two fry guys…not so much.  They do look rather menacing on either side of our front steps. Hey, if you don’t want a dog just scare away those solicitors with creepy grabby bushes. 

     They don’t work as well though. My door bell still gets rung…word to the wise about living in postage stamp sized plot of land communities…your doorbell will get rung A LOT. It’s just too convenient for those door to door sales people to have house upon house piled on top of each other. Only a few steps away is another “golden opportunity.” LOL. That, my sloping driveway, and the cluttered parking conditions are the very few things I don’t like about this house.
     In other news I got my hair done for my birthday. It always is a confidence booster.

     I went back to having bangs. I'm LOVING it. I already had ombre and I brought some of the highlights up further. 
     Happy dance.
Then I came home to this on the table:
     Birthday roses and a box of good and plenty's. He knows me he does :) I'm officially SPOILED. And...I've eaten half the box of good and plenty's already. 
     I spent last night watching Wubs install the surround sound around our family room. The TV move created more work for him than he expected. He had to go out three times last night to get the correct amount and size of cable to reach around the top of the room. Right now there is cables all over my family room. It's a work in progress. I sent him upstairs to relax a little. He's done more than enough for me this past month! For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment