Sunday, August 3, 2014

Timothy Lake 2014



Packing packing packing!!
Vacation vacation vacation!!!
     Today we are leaving for our much anticipated trip to Timothy Lake. We have the house & kitty sitter in place.
We have all our clothes packed.


We have all our camping gear packed.


And right now Wubs is running to the store to get more ice to fill yet another cooler.

This is quite the production.
I feel like we are moving and taking everything but the kitchen sink.
Wubs said as he was throwing a package of bacon in the cooler, “Thank you for letting me have fun.”
I laughed out loud because I knew all this planning and anticipation brings out the little boy in him. He is in his full on happy place. Puttering and making things come together in a glorious symphony we call camping.
This should be fun.
You won’t hear from me for a week…we’re unplugging and enjoying the forest air.
Happy Summer!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment