Monday, July 28, 2014

The Animals I Ate Today

     I like to know what I’m putting in my mouth but not in the typical West Coast fashion. I’m not out singing to trees and eating crunchy stuff every day. I don’t really count calories or check whether something is gluten free or not. I do however look at everything I’m about to send down the hatch just in case there is something there waving me a not so friendly hello. I don’t like those kind of introductions.
 “Hey there look at me. I’m the little hair that just fell of that guy’s head. Eat me.”
“Ummm…no thanks…Waiter!!”
     You catch my drift.
     This habit of mine, that I’ve never pondered until today led me to some discoveries in my big ol’ bear bucket of animal crackers. I like to know what type of animal I'm eating.
I ate a camel:

I swallowed a bear:

Then I ate a kitty!
Things started to get a little abnormal when I ate a goat:
Next I shoveled down a donkey:
Lions and tiger and bea...wait what the heck is that?
What the heck am I eating?
OK...I'm done being a food critic. I've eaten too much....






No comments:

Post a Comment