Wednesday, June 25, 2014

International Spy Cupcakes



     The Sunday School teacher at my church asked me to bake cupcakes for their Vacation Bible School teacher training BBQ dinner they are having tonight. The past couple of nights have been consumed accomplishing this:

     Everything about these cupcakes is from scratch. No boxed nonsense for this girl. Real sugar, butter cream cheese and chocolate ganache icing. THEY ARE YUM.
     Then I needed to cute-a-fy them so I broke out my cricut and made these:
     I made a few different types of the cupcakes toppers but only remembered to take the above picture of one set of them. You can kind-a see the others in the pictures to follow. I also used the cricut to cut out cute-eee pa-toot-eee cupcake wrappers. The following pictures were the end result.
      The "International Spy Academy" is the curriculum they are using for this years Vacation Bible School. They have put together a pretty amazing program for our kiddos. I pray this woman is still doing this when I have my own itty bitties. She is A-MAZ-ING and really has a passion to see children come to know the Lord in a deep and personal way.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment