Friday, May 16, 2014

Mrs. Miller



     So it’s Friday and a half hour before I get up to leave work for the weekend. I’m pushing through the last of my work with my big ol’ headphones on and all of a sudden I hear this behind me mixed with uproarious yet “office” restrained laughter:


“What is that racket?”
“Mrs. Miller”
“Mrs. Miller does Beatles”…more subdued uproarious laughter
 
     The guys I work with are encyclopedias of musical factoids. One of those shiny bits of memorized history is Mrs. Miller. Apparently she comes out of his iTunes when Mr. Co-worker is bored out of his gourd like the rest of us. Now you can experience this little bit of not so treasured history.

     This is the first time I’ve ever heard of her. I figured I'd share the wealth.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kimberly! "The yellow submarine" is kind of a theme song with me....poor angel hears it over and over and over! Never heard this version, or of Mrs. Miller! To funny it shall never be the same again! ( I sing or hum it when I am over whelmed, hence, a lot! Thanks for sharing made my day!

    ReplyDelete