Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blue Tape

     I spent yesterday morning taping my family room and kitchen. 
     I'm so ready for the yellow to be gone. I'm almost there. I still have to tape all the windows once Wubs removes the blinds. Then tape around the kitchen counter and I'll be ready to go. I got my paint Friday and my stir sticks. Got my rollers and my paint brushes. This is gonna be a paint-full day. 

But I'm sure to have company:
          This cat likes to stuff his body where it doesn’t really fit. When I pulled the dish hutch away from the wall he took it as an invitation to make himself fit there. Do you see his left front paw on the table keeping his fat body on the shelf? 

Skillz.
He remained there for and hour, foot on table, head dangling. 

Furry company always keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment