Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Voice



My sister in law posted this as her new profile picture.



Pic quote courtesy this link


     I was kind of laughing at the non-coincidence. It seems like God is speaking the same thing to His people. He’s calling forth the purpose He put in each one of us. I’m calling it a non-coincidence because I have learned there are rarely coincidences when you are stretching your spiritual ear to hear what God is saying. Those who walk with Him (my sister in law does) will echo back to you what you already hear Him speaking. It never ceases to amaze me though. He is always loud and clear but the way He speaks to me, I can’t even describe sometimes. It’s too many coincidences to be a coincidence.
John 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
     I love this verse. I know that voice. It speaks truth and calms chaos. It beckons and leads. It comforts and corrects. It disciplines and Father’s. It’s still and small and quiet. It breaks and creates. I can’t live without it. It’s life and breath to me.
     Because this is one of those things I feel like God has put in me…I’m posting these very poor quality recordings of me just sitting at the piano worshiping. Maybe a song will come out of this someday but there isn’t really a song yet…just pieces of what comes to my head and heart when I play.




When the darkness surrounds me and my faith is all but gone
I will rest in the promise that He is good so good
When the waves crash around me and I cannot reach the ground
I will trust in His promise that He is good so good

I will cherish You I will cherish You (2X)
Yes I will carry you I will carry you





Almighty holy God Your love reigns down on us
And I feel Your presence again
You wipe away our tears and You draw us near
And I feel Your presence again

Oh come come love 

No comments:

Post a Comment