Monday, February 10, 2014

Pic-Monkey Love

    
     I’ve spent all day Prettying up my Blog, flip flopping between tutorial after tutorial, even attempting to re-write HTML code…Can you tell? My blog has gotten a cup-cakey colored, cute-ness overload, makes me happy face lift. And I’m still learning. I bought the pic-monkey “Royale” upgrade and I’m having so much fun. Who knew this was so easy? Time-consuming but super easy. Try it you’ll like it!!


     And why did I have all day to do this?

     The roads are still covered with ice and slush. I must look like a pansy at work but my car just does NOT like it. I backed out of the garage at 5:45 this morning and landed in the ice. My wheels spun and spun and the car went nowhere. Really. I couldn’t get out to clear roads. Oh well. Another vaca day bites the dust. 

     I took this picture of our driveway at around 2:00 today…the ice had melted out of the driveway but there was still not much change in the roads.








Of course I had the usual help with all my computering...





Mr. Brewser-Cruiser momma loves you.



No comments:

Post a Comment