Sunday, April 27, 2014

God Amazes Me Sunday



     Here’s the Mexican feast I put together for Saturday night’s worship practice.


     Enchiladas and Nachos...mmm.
     I also prepared chocolate chip cookies for Sunday’s hospitality after service snacks. I think chocolate chip cookie dough is way better than the actual cookie. 



     Bucket O’ goodness. I kept stealing tiny bites. I still haven’t eaten one of the baked cookies. Only the dough for me…in moderation of course.
     Last night was so fun. I love the worship team I was on with this morning. Each with our own strengths and weaknesses. I haven’t been on stage for over a year and a half and the couple who was leading hadn’t been on stage in about three years. All of us were sick with nerves Sunday morning. Literally physically ill. It’s such a silly thing your body does when you have to get up in front of people and lead. I know I have absolutely no control over it. It just happens. I can’t even tell you how fun it is to get together with like minded people that really want to work together as a team in worship leading. This morning’s worship exploded. We went for two hours straight. Just singing and playing and bouncing of what each-other were doing. It was fun and people were getting touched. Much tears and laughter happening in the congregation. God was on the move and I was so blessed to be a part of what He did this morning.
     That being said the rest of the day went like this.
     I woke up at 6 to this at my feet. 


     Cuddle bugs.
     Wubs worked from six o’clock Saturday morning and didn’t get home until 3 am Sunday morning. They did a plant shut down and those always make for an extremely long day for him. The double time pay makes it worth it though. He works so hard. He did miss church though which makes me a little sad because it was so awesome but he was sooooo bushed. I could tell because the snores always intensify when he’s physically exhausted. I got home around one o’clock and he was still sawing logs. Ugh.
     I went and ordered to go lunch from Mediterranean Grill.

     Yummm. Wubs stirred around 2 and I fed him lamb wraps and hummus. We had happy bellies. Brewster was begging for some lamb.

     I rented two DVD’s from red box. Free Birds and I can’t remember the name of the other one but it was another cute animated one. Wubs is a sucker for the animated movies. We listened to this weather pummel the house intermittently.


     Kitty’s were super snuggly with us too.



     All in all it was a really great Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment