Sunday, April 20, 2014

Past two weeks of phone history


     I’m kinda prone to grabbing my phone whenever there is something remotely cute or interesting to me. I end up with a lot of silly things on my phone. Case in point…this is my past two weeks in phone picture and video snaps…food and cats food and cats…I need a baby…LOL…

Bugs make us freak:






Lasagna:

Isn't that an appetizing picture...not really. But it tasted good and took me too long to make...so I snapped a pic in retaliation of too much time in the kitchen.





     Blueberry Pancake cupcakes...mmm...these were really good but I only had two mini ones and gave the rest away...trying to maintain the hips.

Snuggle times:


     Tried to take a pic of Wubs dirty nose when we both got home from work...he let me out of the car like a gentleman...awe...then I told him to stay away from me because he was so dirty...

Chocolate Chip Cookies for Wubs and worship practice:

Homemade Chicken Pot Pie because I was craving it...another pic taken because I felt the effort deserved it.
Kitty loves flowers:
Sniff sniff sniff:
Easter Dinner...
Deviled Eggs:
Roast Lamb with mint jelly:

I took the pic of the Lamb leg after we hacked it apart...oh well...think I overcooked it too...I wasn't happy with the piece of meat...but now I know a little better how to cook lamb...it was my first time ;n )
 Green stuff of course:
Cheesy Potatoes:
Biscuits:




I also made a big carrot cake but forgot to take a pic...

In other news my herbs have sprouted:
And Wubs found the white chocolate candy bars I had in my baking cupboard since Christmas. Christmas White chocolate peppermint mochas never happened. Today...white chocolate did:

I sent him on a hunt through the cupboards to find the salt...I couldn't find it anywhere and gave up...he had pity on me and started hunting himself. He only found the candy bars. Two hours later after I had baked everything I needed salt for (I used kosher salt instead) I found it hidden behind the vegetable oil in a place I don't know how it ended up.
Nothing frustrates me more than when I can't find something I KNOW I have...
...But that is not what Resurrection Sunday is about...It was a great day remembering what Christ did for us. I let my angst over the salt go...there are bigger and better things to ponder...like a Savior Saving the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment