Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things



     I thought I would write a post about a few of my favorite things right now. It's the little things in life…they add up to a whole bunch of happiness.
#1 – My favorite Scentsy Smell – Midnight Fig. I can’t describe it but it makes me walk in the house, sniff and say ahhh…


#2 -  Teal Toms Wedges. I call them my happy shoes. 


Can’t get enough of this color...though it doesn't show up very well on my computer.
#3 – Pad Thai.


It’s one of my favorite things to eat right now. Top it with lime juice, peanuts and cilantro...heaven.
#4 – This picture of Brewster keeping his nose clean.
Eek! Love him and his lil' pink tongue.


#5 – This video of Brewster watching the garbage truck.

#6 – My very last Cadbury Egg till next year. Boo thinks it might be something that should go in his mouth.
 
#7 – Two boxes arrived today and I had no idea what they were. I opened them to find this. Andrew had taken the money from all the over-time he worked and bought me my dish set. This is only half of it. The rest hasn’t arrived yet.
I adored this set about a year and a half ago the first time I saw it. It had my name on it. Swirly patterns and a pretty light teal blue…AND it was Lenox which is my favorite favorite brand for all things dishes. I was only dreaming when I showed it to Wubs. Then one of the place settings arrived under the Christmas tree. I was like...honey?? He told me then he planned on getting me the whole set. I was like whaa??? I never expected it would be this soon. Pretty-est dishes ever!!! Needless to say I was floored when I opened up the Amazon boxes full of dishes today.

I’m spoiled!!! Isn’t Wubs the sweetest? Sigh...
Love this man.








No comments:

Post a Comment