Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July



     This week has been pretty un-eventful. Until today of course. We are headed over to Andrew’s brother’s house where the neighbors have a competition every year. They try to beat the Jones’s in the extent and variety of the fire-works display. Brother just called Wubs and asked if they could borrow his trailer if that gives you any indication about the extent to which they go. LOL. This should be fun. Pictures to come.
     The other highlight of this week for me is this pic and text from Wubs:
You like???

He knows me and knows that I have a celebrity crush on Tardar Sauce…aka “Grumpy Cat”.

He brought the T-shirt home for me. Now all I have to do is wait for it to rain again so I can wear it.
This was last week:
I shouldn’t have to wait too long though we are in our three months of sun season right now.
This was the video Wubs sent me last week:

I was envious of where he was working. My view was far less thrilling.
Then he sent me this:
I’m not sure what’s cuter, the baby raccoon eyes or the Wubs talking to the baby raccoon eyes. I remember a friend making a comment on a facebook pic of Wubs that he looked so “bad ass” with his tats. If they only knew…

Ok...time to take off and go "blow stuff up". This is Mr. Wub's (formerly and Army Engineer) favorite holiday...I'll try to get a pic of the sheer joy spread across his face when he makes things go "boom".
 





No comments:

Post a Comment