Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wind Farm



     My day / week has been uneventful again. Other than going to the gym to work-out and the regular nine to five, I haven’t accomplished much. I did finish the book “Walking From East To West” which is the biography of Ravi Zacharias. I plan to read my way through all of his books. This was the first one to arrive at the library after placing numerous “holds”.
     And…you’ll have to brace yourself for another cat video…I can’t resist…they crack me up…I call this one “Kitty Face Pummel”:
     Wub’s week has been more eventful. He spent today with his brother at a wind farm in the Dalles, taking the day off of his regular 9 to 5. It was a big day for them as they were presenting their wireless solution for the communication issues the wind farms have been having.


    Several different representatives from different wind farms were present. They hauled the little piece of equipment Wubs helped engineer and their presentation went off without a hitch. The reps seemed to be impressed. One of them immediately said he wanted to purchase…now we wait…to see if he actually does…LOL. 
I didn't post a pic of what they created...I haven't been given permission to. It's really neat but oh so new and I'm not sure where it is in the process of being patented.
     Can't get over that blue sky in these pics though...I luuuurrrrrvvvv blue sky!


No comments:

Post a Comment