Sunday, July 27, 2014

Animal Cracker Bear & Kitty Q-Tip



     I just got home from church and will be headed to the river to spend the day boating with some new friends. I have been praying for friends lately. Maybe we will just spend the day by the river…I just had an incoming text that the friend bringing the boat is now in the hospital with his daughter who just had a diabetic attack…Lord Jesus be with that girl! Sad :n(

Moving on...Yesterday I saw this at WINCO.

     Of course it had to come home with me. EEP!! Lions and tigers and BEARS oh my! Animal crackers in a cutey-pa-tootey Bear shape.
Swoon.
Other than that all I did was spend way too much money at COSTCO with Wubs getting ready for our big vacation next week.
     In other news Boo has added Q-Tips to his morning  routine:



No comments:

Post a Comment