Friday, July 11, 2014

Shopping



My feet hurt. I just walked about thirty miles tonight.
Ok.
So that may be a slight exaggeration but if my feet could talk they would say, “Mrs. Kimberly, we’re pretty sure it was thirty miles.”
After they were done talking I would nod my head in agreement because they’re feet and don’t have brains so they can’t calculate distances.
Why all this walking you ask?
It was not without rewards.
     Summer Clearance Sales are in full swing right now and I needed a summer outfit for a summery day I am sooooo looking forward to tomorrow. We realized two weeks ago that our anniversary was sneaking up on us. I quickly made plans and we are headed up to the only mountain I haven’t visited in my neck of the woods.... Mt. Rainier.
Wubs  needs the vacation for sure. Even if it is just a Saturday get-away.
Because of before mentioned travel plans I decided to indulge in some consumerism tonight.

Side note:
I hate shopping.
For one thing you have to walk thirty miles to find treasures that have the right price tag but still make your heart happy to buy it.
For the sake of time I’m just gonna post my favorite find of the night so I can go to bed. It has nothing to do with my outfit for tomorrow but I saw it and had to have it:


For $3.50 this little tote HAD to come home with me. It practically jumped in my arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment